Case Study: Pfizer Inc.
With the objective of launching a critical initiative from their global headquarters in New York, Pfizer Inc. faced the daunting task of explaining the new policy in an engaging way, soliciting feedback and questions from employees, and competing for ‘eyeballs’ with dozens of other internal and external developments and projects.
In addition, the team had to present the information to hundreds of colleagues in over 15 countries and three continents.
Typically, to launch an initiative like this, managers and executives spend weeks – first to develop their slide decks and speeches, and then in travel – making the same presentation over and over.
By hiring Wind Gage to produce a customized Multicast to present the information, Pfizer benefited from:
- Increased audience attention and engagement
- Increase in suggestions and comments from colleagues through the feedback mechanism
- Reduction in executive’s time from weeks to hours
- Reduction in audience time from one day to 15 minutes (multiplied by hundreds of employees)
- Reduction in travel expenses
- Reduction in environmental impact from travel
- Streamlining of materials distribution for the program
“I couldn’t believe how easy it was. Wind Gage has an impressive process – after giving them my key messages, they wrote the script, and videotaped my presentation in our board room. It was a fun and comfortable experience.
Then, they took the video and packaged it with a survey, and included my slide deck and a few memos in the presentation. I got great feedback from my colleagues, and saved almost 90% of my budget! I will definitely be using Wind Gage again.”
- Bob Miglani, Senior Director, Global External Medical Affairs, Pfizer Inc.